A Paperless office is great when the Power is on !!!!
- Not so great when the Power is off.
- But the Power is back and we are open and ready for business.
- For all my clients, all your files and papers and documents and emails were not touched by the Storm. Everything is safe We moved and protected them.
- Our Computer servers were also protected and we are getting fully online this Sunday Nov. 4th. Please call the office at 201 656-1000 if we don’t answer just leave a message. Email is working.
- We also are implementing a new Text to Office service, since it is clear that Texting is the way most people communicate. We will be the first Law office that I know of that will have a Text Number for the office. That should be up and running next week.
Now on to some Legal Advice for all.
- At this point it is too early to know the exact process and procedure for people trying to recover money for all their damages.
- Frankly, for most people and most damages, lawyers will probably be more of a problem than a means for a solution. I have received many calls already about property damage and my advice is this:
- Use that Cell Phone Camera and take pictures and more pictures.
- Take close-ups and far away shots.
- Use your camera to take pictures of any relevant receipts or things you are replacing or fixing.
- Make sure the photos are dated.
- Use some system to take voice notes, like even calling yourself to document your thoughts
And now for some Spiritual Advise.
Break out the Bubbly and have a great time !!!!
(this was written short and sweet, more to follow.)